Nous prenons votre vie privée très au sérieux !
The PSI GROUP is a company established in France and, as such, we comply with French legislation governing the protection of personal data (1998: 204), which applies the European data protection directive 95/46/EC.
Our head office is located at 14 rue de l’industrie
Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address if you have questions or concerns regarding data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on how our services may be used to facilitate processing of your personal data, and on the PSI GROUP’s responsibilities and commitments in this regard, please refer to the applicable conditions.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
‘Personal data’ refers to information that identifies you as an individual. We may process the following types of personal data relating to you:
- Your contact details, including your name, email address and telephone number.
- User information, for example if you log into our service or visit our websites. This information may include the IP number, type of peripheral and browser, time zone, geographical location, as well as your interests and preferences, information on how you interact with our services, for example the features used and the buttons clicked.
- Other information we receive via your contacts
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services in accordance with the applicable conditions
- To manage our business relationship with you and the PSI GROUP customer you represent
- To develop and improve our current or potential PSI GROUP services, for our services provided by selected third parties. To avoid any ambiguity, any marketing material distributed using your personal data is sent to you as a representative of a current or prospective PSI GROUP customer and not to you as a private individual.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties in a manner that would allow these third parties to use personal data for direct marketing purposes in relation with you as a private individual, but only with you as a representative of a current or prospective PSI GROUP customer.
We may transfer your personal data to a country outside the EEA, but we must first obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is legal or secure by making other arrangements.
We are obliged to process accurate, relevant and necessary personal information while taking account of our legitimate purposes. You have the right to monitor us.
To update the personal data that we process relating to you, please contact us at email@example.com. To obtain a free copy of the personal data that we process relating to you, please send a signed request by mail to the PSI GROUP’s address